Queen’s House R.F.C. was established in 1867 through the co-operation of the brothers Rowland and Edward Hill and the families of Hewitt and Fry, who all lived in Greenwich.
The club was named after the famous Queen’s House in Greenwich where Rowland Hill was born. The team wore a white jersey with the blue crown.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Queen’s House Rugby Shirt is manufactured from satin touch 100% cotton and features detailed embroidery on crests and body, contrast inner placket, cuffs and collar stand, herringbone detail on vents and velvet tape on the neck opening.
In addition a complex ‘8’ applique patch on the back and woven ‘21 Club label’ sewn to hem.